Early-Career Participation Support
A limited number of travel awards of up to $2,500 each are available to students and early-career scientists. The purpose of the award is to encourage those with limited funding sources to submit abstracts and enable participation in the workshop. Applicants will be notified of their application status by June 2023.
Eligibility: Applicants must be students or within ten years of earning a Ph.D. (from U.S. institutions only).
- A complete application
- A statement on why the applicant needs the funds
- A statement on how attending the workshop will further the applicant’s career
- A statement on DEIA (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility) where the applicants describe how they will inclusively engage in the workshop and any DEIA activities that would be compelling to bring to the workshop or that they would gain from participating in the workshop
- A résumé or brief Curriculum Vitae (CV) (maximum 1 page)
- A copy of the abstract submitted to the workshop
The application deadline has passed.