Program and Presenter Information
Detailed information about the agenda is available by viewing the program and abstracts. Accepted presenters will receive an e-mail from Houston Meeting Info with presentation instructions. Please check the author index to see where presentations have been scheduled.
All presenters will be required to test their remote connection to ensure a successful presentation. You will receive an e-mail from Houston Meeting Info with the platform testing information.
All slides must be sent to the session chair before the workshop for back-up purposes. Presenters will send slides to the session chair for their assigned session. Session chair contact information will be shared with presenters by e-mail.
Speakers are encouraged to read this blog post: Speak Your Science: How to Give a Better Conference Talk.
To view all submitted e-posters: View E-Posters
Poster presenters are encouraged to upload an electronic file of their poster(s). The e-poster system provides additional exposure by giving fellow attendees, as well as those who were unable to attend the meeting, the ability to view posters online. Presenters are strongly encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to increase the visibility of their research. Poster presenters will be given an opportunity to share their posters and research with attendees in Gather.town during the poster sessions.
To submit an e-poster —
The deadline for uploading e-posters is June 7, 2021.
To upload an e-poster:
- Login to the abstract submission page of the Meeting Portal (https://www.hou.usra.edu/meeting_portal/abstract_submission/)
- Next to the listing of your Terrestrial Analogs abstract that was assigned to a poster session, you’ll see a link in the Action column
- Click on this link to go to the e-poster upload page
- All e-posters must be submitted in PDF format
- The maximum file size allowed is 10.0 MB
- After using the browse button to locate the file containing the e-poster on your computer, and acknowledging the copyright statement, click the “Submit” button once and wait for the confirmation screen
- To find a particular abstract, use the abstract search function. Those with e-posters will have an additional link in the search result to view the associated poster.
To revise an e-poster (prior to the deadline only) —
If you discover an error and need to replace your file, return to the abstract submission page of the Meeting Portal and click on the “E-POSTER” link that appears next to the title of the abstract you submitted.