Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission: https://sctc2020.exordo.com/login
Abstract Deadline: January 31, 2020
All abstracts are welcome.
- All submissions must be written in English and submitted via the Ex Ordo website by 5:00 p.m. CST on January 31, 2020. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Abstract length can be no more than 500 words.
- When submitting your abstract, please choose one of the following topics:
- Solar Array and Plasma Interactions
- On-Orbit Investigations
- Ground Testing
- Internal and Surface Charging
- Plasma Propulsion and Tethers
- Charging and Arcing Mitigation
- Authors may submit more than one abstract for review.
- If your abstract is selected for either an oral talk or poster, you will be required to submit the final presentation and a paper at the time of the conference.
- This is an open conference. It is the author's responsibility to submit an abstract, presentation, and paper through the appropriate export control process. By submitting the abstract, presentation, and/or paper, the author confirms it has been approved for public release, if required.