Virtual Panel – Our Salty Solar System!
Thursday, October 28, 6:00 p.m. CDT
The LPI will host a public virtual panel discussion on the evening of October 28, 2021 at 6:00 p.m. CDT. We invite you to join us as planetary scientists share their research from the first Brines Across the Solar System conference and answer your questions. Learn where we’re studying salty water in our solar system and how it affects those bodies and connections to life!
- Dr. Mohit Melwani Daswani, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology
- Dr. Jennifer Hanley, Lowell Observatory
- Dr. Kennda Lynch, USRA/Lunar and Planetary Institute
- Dr. Abel Méndez, Planetary Habitability Laboratory, University of Puerto Rico at Arecibo
- Dr. Sean O’Hara, USRA/Lunar and Planetary Institute
The panel is moderated by Andrew Shaner, USRA/Lunar and Planetary Institute, and Dr. Edgard Rivera-Valentín, USRA/Lunar and Planetary Institute.View Recording