Access to the Wigner Research Centre (formally KFKI) from Liszt Ferenc Airport —
- From Ferihegy Airport terminal 2, take the 200E bus to Kőbánya-Kispest terminus and metro station.
- Afterwards, take the metro line M3 (blue line) to Deák Ferenc tér.
- At Deák Ferenc tér, change to metro line M2 (red line) in the direction of Széll Kálmán tér.
- From there, take the bus number 21 until the terminus.
- Alternatively, you can take the bus 21A and change to bus 21 at Normafa station.
Entrance to the site —
To get access to the site, show your passport and state the name of your host at the main entrance desk. You will then receive an entrance pass for the time of your visit. Formalities take only a few minutes.
Campus map —
The following map might be helpful to reach your destination inside the Wigner Research Centre campus (formerly KFKI).
Hotel Mercure Budapest