To View All Submitted E-Posters —
To Submit an E-Poster —
Uploading an e-poster is as easy as uploading an abstract.
- Login to the abstract submission page of the Meeting Portal
- Next to the listing of your Mars Polar abstract that was assigned a poster, you’ll see an link in the ACTION column
- Click on this link to go to the e-poster upload page
- All e-posters must be submitted in PDF format
- The maximum file size allowed is 10.0 MB
- Use the browse button to locate the file containing your e-poster on your computer, select the copyright statement, click the “Submit” button ONCE and WAIT for the confirmation screen
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a direct link to your e-poster
- To find a particular abstract, use the abstract search function. Those with e-posters will have an additional link in the search result to view the associated poster.
To Revise an E-Poster (prior to the deadline only) —
If you discover an error and need to replace your file, return to the abstract submission page of the Meeting Portal and click on the “E-POSTER” link that appears next to the title of the abstract you submitted.