Call for Abstracts
Abstract Deadline: July 12, 2023, 5:00 p.m. U.S. Central Daylight Time (GMT -5)
- No late abstracts or revised abstracts will be accepted, regardless of the reason.
- Abstracts sent by email will not be considered.
- Abstracts are limited to one page.
- All abstracts must be submitted as PDF files.
- All abstracts must be submitted in U.S. letter-sized format (8.5 in × 11 in).
- Abstract files are limited to 3 MB.
- If not using the template provided, leave a one-inch margin on all four sides of your document.
Authors are encouraged to start the submission process early so the LPI staff will have time to provide assistance. For assistance, email [email protected].
Abstract Revisions (before the deadline): If you need to replace your abstract file or correct the information submitted on the form, return to the abstract submission portion of the meeting portal and click on the “Update” link that appears next to the title of the abstract you submitted.
Preparation and Submission of Abstracts
- Download the appropriate template.
- Write the abstract (no more than one page) using the format shown in the template.
- Create a PDF file (no larger than 3 MB).
- Fill out the electronic abstract submission form and upload the abstract file.