54th LPSC Student Awards Ceremony
March 14, 2023, 11:45 a.m.–12:45 p.m.
Thank you to Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory for sponsoring the catering for this event!
LPI Career Development Award
The LPI is pleased to announce the recipients of this year’s Career Development Award. Congratulations to the 2023 recipients!
- Marie Barthez, Centre de Recherches Pétrographiques et Géochimiques (CRPG)
- Carys Bill, Oxford University
- Thomas Chafee, Stanford University
- Neeraja Chinchalkar, The University of Western Ontario
- Cameron Floyd, University of Glasgow
- Robin Linus Haller, University of Glasgow
- Reed Hopkins, Stony Brook University
- Ji-In Jung, Stanford University
- Alexander Kling, Purdue University
- Vivek Krishnan, CSIR National Geophysical Research Institute
- Kris Laferriere, Purdue University
- Rudi Lien, University of Oregon
- Stephanie Menten, Purdue University
- Mareli Parades, University at Buffalo
- Vidhya Ganesh Rangarajan, The University of Western Ontario
- Ben Gabriel Rider-Stokes, The Open University
- Radhika Saini, University of Alberta
- Thomas Daniel Sandnes, Durham University
- Yash Srivastava, Physical Research Laboratory
- Charles Xiao, University of California, Santa Barbara
Stephen E. Dwornik Student Awards
For a list of the most recent Dwornik awardees, visit the GSA website.
Pierazzo Student Awards
For a list of the most recent Pierazzo awardees, visit the PSI website.