Poster presenters will have the opportunity to create an interactive, multimedia poster using iPosters, which can include:
- High-resolution images, videos, and animation
- Detailed charts and diagrams
- Audio files
- Links to external data sets
- Opportunities to connect with attendees
Posters will be displayed in the iPoster gallery in the virtual conference environment.
- For an overview of editing the poster templates and a look at how your iPoster will be displayed at LPSC, check out the iPoster tutorials.
- If you have questions about creating your iPoster, check the Quick Guide and FAQs for assistance.
- You’ll also find links to the Quick Guide and FAQs under the Support Button on the Main Tool Bar of your editing template.
- If you have trouble accessing the iPoster Editor Site, please contact the iPoster Support Desk at email@example.com. When you communicate with support personnel, please use this conference code: LPSC2021.
iPoster submission deadline: March 1, 2021
Posters will be made live in the virtual conference environment by March 8, 2021.
Please note that you must publish your iPoster by March 1, 2021. Publishing allows organizers to view the final version of your poster. After publishing, you can continue to work on your iPoster through March 20, 2021. If you make changes, you don’t have to re-publish; simply click "Save."