LPSC provides a great opportunity for commercial, scientific, and educational organizations to interact with international experts in the lunar and planetary sciences. Exhibitors can display their products and services or conduct hands-on demonstrations.
Exhibitors will be located in the middle of the action in the Town Center Exhibit Area where the student/scientist mixer and evening poster sessions will be held.
Booth space for the 51st LPSC exhibitor showcase is limited. Use the registration form below to indicate interest in securing one of the available booths. Space will be allocated based on availability and will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Exhibitor Registration Includes —
- One (1) 10' × 10' draped exhibit booth
- One (1) draped table
- Two (2) side chairs
- One (1) wastebasket
- One (1) 7" × 44" black-on-white identification sign with organization name
- Complimentary conference badges allowing access to all technical sessions
- Two (2) per commercial booth and one (1) per education/government/nonprofit booth
- Additional attendees will have to register at the full conference registration rate
- Listing on the conference website, exhibitors’ signs, and program booklet (if registration received by the January 31 deadline).
Exhibit Fee —
Registration Deadline: January 31, 2020
To Register —
Submit the exhibitor registration form by January 31, 2020. Exhibitor kits will be sent to the logistics point of contact listed on the form.
Exhibit Setup —
March 16, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Exhibits must be ready for the “Opening of Exhibits” that evening. All exhibits must be removed by noon on March 20.
Exhibit Hours —
The exhibit area will be open from March 16 through March 19, with official exhibit hours held during the events listed below:
Monday, March 16 — Opening of Exhibits
Immediately following NASA Night, approximately 6:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday, March 18 and 20 — Poster Sessions
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
The Town Center will open each day at 9:00 a.m., but exhibitors are only required to be at their booths during the official exhibit hours noted above.
Questions about exhibitor registrations, special needs, or sponsorship opportunities may be directed to MeetingInfo@hou.usra.edu.
We look forward to seeing you at the 51st LPSC!