Blog, post, and tweet highlights of the 2018 LPSC using the official conference hashtag – #LPSC2018. We are again inviting interested participants to apply to be one of our official conference microbloggers during the week of LPSC. We are looking for a good mix of participants to help provide extended social media coverage of the conference. Microbloggers will be expected to use their social media platforms to report on anything and everything LPSC!
Microbloggers must register for the conference; only credentialed members of the press are allowed to register as working press.
Microblogger Guidelines —
- Follow LPI on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram to like and share our posts.
- Use the conference hashtag #LPSC2018 on all postings.
- Engage with other #LPSC2018 posts.
- Maintain professional courtesy in all postings associated with the conference hashtag.
- Respect copyright and intellectual property right laws (i.e., do not capture an entire presentation on video and post it without the presenter’s explicit consent.) Please refer to LPSC Media Policies for complete details.
- Please refrain from using photo, audio, and/or video recording devices in all scientific sessions. Please refer to the LPSC Photography Policy for complete details.
Important Information —
- Microbloggers will have password-protected access to a dedicated Wi-Fi network. The network and passwords provided are for your sole use. Do not share your Wi-Fi passwords with friends and colleagues.
- Microbloggers will receive a ribbon that attaches to their conference badge to identify them as an official LPSC microblogger.
- Microblogger Meet Up – A Q&A with conference staff and a networking opportunity with other microbloggers will be held on Sunday, March 18.