The deadline to register for an exhibit booth was January 29; however, space may still be available. For more information, contact Kira Honnoll.
LPSC provides a great opportunity for commercial, scientific, and educational organizations to interact with international experts in the lunar and planetary sciences. Exhibitors can display their products and services or conduct hands-on demonstrations. This is the one conference at which you are not lost in the crowd!
Exhibitors will be located in the middle of the action in the Town Center Exhibit Area, where the student/scientist mixer and evening poster sessions will be held.
Exhibit Fee —
Registration Deadline: Friday, January 29, 2016
- ONE 10' × 10' draped exhibit booth;
- ONE draped table;
- TWO side chairs;
- ONE wastebasket;
- ONE 7" × 44" black-on-white identification sign with organization name;
- Complimentary conference badges allowing access to all technical sessions
- TWO per commercial booth and ONE per education/government/nonprofit booth (additional attendees will have to register at the full conference registration rate);
- Listing on the conference website, exhibitors’ sign, and program booklet (if registration received by the January 29 deadline).
Exhibit Setup —
Monday, March 21, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Exhibits must be ready for the “Opening of Exhibits and Student/Scientist Event” that evening.
All exhibits must be removed by 10:00 a.m. on Friday, March 25.
Exhibit Hours —
The exhibit area will be open from Monday, March 21, through Thursday, March 24, with official exhibit hours held during the events listed below:
Monday, March 21 — Opening of Exhibits and Student/Scientist Event
Immediately following NASA Night (~6:30 p.m.) – 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday, March 22 and 24 — Poster Sessions
6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
The Town Center will open each day at 9:00 a.m., but exhibitors are only required to be at their booths during the official exhibit hours noted above.
To Register —
Submit the exhibitor registration form by January 29, 2016. Exhibitor kits will be sent to the logistics point of contact listed on the form.
Questions about exhibitor registrations, special needs, or sponsorship opportunities may be directed to:
Kira Honnoll, LPSC Meeting Planner
E-mail: [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you at the 47th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference!