LPSC provides a great opportunity for commercial, scientific, and educational organizations to interact with international experts in the lunar and planetary sciences. Exhibitors can display their products and services or conduct hands-on demonstrations. This is the one conference at which you are not lost in the crowd!
Exhibitors will be located in the middle of the action in the Town Center Exhibit Area, where the student/scientist mixer and evening poster sessions will be held.
Exhibit Fee —
- ONE 10' × 10' draped exhibit booth,
- ONE draped table;
- TWO side chairs;
- ONE wastebasket;
- ONE 7" × 44" black-on-white identification sign with organization name;
- Complimentary conference badges allowing access to all technical sessions
- TWO per commercial booth and ONE per education/government/nonprofit booth;
- additional attendees will have to register at the full conference registration rate);
- Listing on the conference website, exhibitors’ sign, and program booklet (if registration received by the January 30 deadline).
Exhibit Setup —
Monday, March 16, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Exhibits must be ready for the “Opening of Exhibits and Student/Scientist Event” that evening. All exhibits must be removed by noon on Friday, March 20.
Exhibit Hours —
The exhibit area will be open from Monday, March 16, through Thursday, March 19, with official exhibit hours held during the events listed below:
Monday, March 16 — Opening of Exhibits and Student/Scientist Event
Immediately following NASA Night (~6:30 p.m.) to 9:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday, March 17 and 19 — Poster Sessions
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The Town Center will open each day at 9:00 a.m., but exhibitors are only required to be at their booths during the official exhibit hours noted above.
To Register —
Submit the exhibitor registration form by January 30, 2015. Exhibitor kits will be sent to the logistics point of contact listed on the form.
Questions about exhibitor registrations may be directed to:
Kira Honnoll, LPSC Meeting Planner
Questions about technology services may be directed to:
Nancy Oka, The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Director of Event Technology
Phone: 281-681-5606 direct
A hotel services order form will be included in the Exhibitor Kit.
We look forward to seeing you at the 46th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference!