Program and Presenter Information
Detailed information about the agenda is available by viewing the program and abstracts. Authors are encouraged to view the author index for abstracts that have been accepted for presentation and where they have been scheduled. Authors should also review their names in these products and, if updates are needed, email them to [email protected].
To facilitate a smooth transition between speakers, all presentations (in-person and remote) will be collected ahead of time and shared from the room at the venue.
Submission deadline: September 11, 2023, 11:59 p.m. CDT
- PC laptop, LCD projector, and a remote presentation advancer
- Windows hardware and software only
- Note: Mac hardware and software will not be used in the session room.
- PowerPoint or PDF only
- PowerPoint slide size: widescreen (16:9)
- Accepted presentation file format: PowerPoint, PDF
- File Name Format: PresentationTime_LastName
- Presentation time should be in 24-hour format (e.g., 0830, 1300, or 1415).
- If submitting an updated file, add the version number to the end of the file name (PresentationTime_LastName_v#).
- If submitting any source video and audio files with presentations, use these file name formats: PresentationTime_LastName_video; PresentationTime_LastName_audio.
- Submission link: https://app.box.com/f/f1cd4f127aaa4388965456d740de4f97
- If your upload is successful, a Success! pop-up will appear on your screen. You will not receive a confirmation email.
- The upload link to Box is the only acceptable method of presentation submission. No presentations will be accepted via email or memory devices (e.g., USB drives).
- Reference these Box Instructions for more information about uploading files.
All presenters will have the opportunity to test and become familiar with the virtual platform before the Meeting. An email with detailed instructions to presenters will be sent out at a later time.
- In-person presenters will not use their own laptops to display slides.
- In-person presenters will advance their presentation slides using the remote presentation advancer provided in the oral session room.
- In-person presenters are required to use the podium microphone.
- Remote presentation slides and video files will be displayed from the session room.
- Remote presenters will not display their own slides.
- One of the volunteers in the room will advance slides for remote presenters.
|Poster Session||September 20, 2023, 5:35 p.m. EDT|
|Poster Location||Mezzanine Level of the Dining Area|
|Poster Setup||Posters can be hung any time before the poster session.|
|Poster Removal||Upon conclusion of the meeting. Posters left behind will be discarded.|
|Poster Size||48 in (height) × 36 in (width) (121 cm × 91 cm)|
|Materials Provided||Push pins|
Submission deadline: October 6, 2023
- Log in to the abstract submission page of the meeting portal: https://www.hou.usra.edu/meeting_portal/abstract_submission/.
- Next to the listing of the abstract that was assigned to a poster, click on the e-poster link in the action column to go to the e-poster upload page.
- Accepted file format: PDF
- Maximum file size: 10 MB
- Use the browse button to locate the e-poster file on your computer, acknowledge the copyright statement, click the “Submit” button once, and wait for the confirmation screen.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a direct link to your e-poster.
- Return to the abstract submission page of the meeting portal and click on the e-poster link that appears next to the title of the abstract you submitted.
- Upload the revised version of your e-poster.