Program and Presenter Information
The annual LEAG meeting will be composed of invited and contributed talks, panels, and a poster session.
Detailed information about the agenda is available by viewing the program and abstracts. Authors will not receive notification letters. Please check the author index to see where presentations have been scheduled. Authors should also review their names in these products and, if updates are needed, email them to email@example.com.
- File name format: PresentationTime_LastName
- Presentation time should use 24-hour format (e.g., 0830, 1300, or 1415).
- Accepted presentation file format: PowerPoint, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Upload slides: https://app.box.com/f/0d3cdd5445ae4ba0b7b1792773319f53
- Submission deadline: August 17, 2022, 11:59 p.m. CDT
Remote presenters will have the opportunity to test and become familiar with the virtual platform before the meeting. An email with detailed instructions will be sent out at a later time.
|Poster Session||August 24, 2022|
|Poster Location||Building 201 Poster Area|
|Poster Setup||Posters can be hung any time prior to the poster session.|
|Poster Removal||Upon conclusion of the meeting, all remaining posters will be discarded.|
|Poster Size||94" H × 39" W (238 cm × 99 cm); posters will be mounted vertically|
|Materials Provided||Push pins|
While uploading and e-poster is optional, the e-poster system provides additional opportunities for attendees to view posters online.
Deadline to submit e-posters: September 8, 2022
To view all submitted e-posters: View E-Posters
- Log in to the abstract submission page of the meeting portal: https://www.hou.usra.edu/meeting_portal/abstract_submission/.
- Next to the listing of the abstract that was assigned to a poster, click on the e-poster link in the action column to go to the e-poster upload page.
- All e-posters must be submitted in PDF format.
- The maximum file size allowed is 10.0 MB.
- Use the browse button to locate the e-poster file on your computer, acknowledge the copyright statement, click the “Submit” button once, and wait for the confirmation screen.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a direct link to your e-poster.
- Return to the abstract submission page of the meeting portal and click on the e-poster link that appears next to the title of the abstract you submitted.
- Upload the revised version of your e-poster.
- Click on the “View E-Posters” link on the workshop website.
- Use the abstract search function to find a particular abstract. Abstracts with e-posters will have an additional link in the search result that allows you to view the associated poster.
Code of Conduct
USRA/LPI is committed to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, race, religion, or other protected status. We do not tolerate harassment of meeting participants in any form. USRA/LPI expects that all participants will abide by this Code of Conduct, creating an environment free from harassment, discrimination, disruption, incivility, or violence of any kind. We expect participants to exercise consideration and respect in their speech and actions and refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior. Report issues, concerns, or violations of this Code of Conduct directly to USRA/LPI management at USRA-LPI Meetings Code of Conduct. The full USRA/LPI Code of Conduct can be found here.