Program and Presenter Information
Detailed information about the agenda is available by viewing the program and abstracts. Authors will not receive notification letters. Please check the author index to see where presentations have been scheduled.
The virtual elements of this meeting are being handled by SSERVI. Detailed information on presentation procedures will be provided later.
Digital Posters —
What to expect and how to prepare for your digital poster:
- Each poster will have a dedicated webpage that includes (* required) -
- PDF of poster *
- Pre-recorded, narrated slide presentation
- Photo of author
- Contact information (when permitted)
- Comment section
- Poster presenters will have their own virtual meeting rooms during the assigned poster session.
- Registered attendees should sign up to view a minimum of 3 posters, and we encourage a minimum of 3 people to attend each poster. Visiting more than 3 is, of course, welcome!
To submit your poster, please visit the following page:
Poster PDF (required)
- Submit a PDF version of your poster, not to exceed 3840 x 2880 pixels (4:3 ratio)
- You can create your poster using PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Cloud, Canvas, or any other applicable software. The file size may not exceed 25MB, and you must save your poster as a PDF.
Narrated PowerPoint/Keynote Presentation (recommended)
- Prepare a PowerPoint or Keynote presentation with content from your poster
- Recommended aspect ratio: 16:9
- Total length: 2 minutes or less preferred, 3 minutes maximum
- Use the following guides to record your narration:
- PowerPoint users:
- Select the tab that reflects your operating system and/or PowerPoint version for more detailed instructions.
- Export your presentation as a presentation-quality video file (.mov or .mp4).
- Keynote users:
- Export your presentation as a 1080p movie file.
- PowerPoint users:
Once you have exported your video, you will need to upload it to YouTube.
- You can sign up for a free YouTube account if you do not already have one from youtube.com.
- Please either make your video Public or Unlisted (not Private).
- You’ll need to submit your YouTube video URL upon uploading your poster content.
3 - Author Photo (recommended)
- Provide a professional-quality photo, primarily of your head/face centered. The file should not exceed 1000px on the longest side and should be a JPEG.
4 - Contact Information (recommended)
- LEAG attendees will be able to email you directly using a button on your dedicated poster page. If you prefer not to share your email with the community, please say so when submitting the form.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact our Technical Support Team at email@example.com. Thank you very much for participating in our LEAG Virtual Poster Session!