Call for Poster Abstracts
iPosters with tools for built-in chats, sharing presentations, and contacting authors will be used as the poster sessions platform.
Abstract Deadline Extended — April 8, 2021, 12:00 p.m. U.S. Central Daylight Time (GMT -5)
- No late abstracts will be accepted, regardless of the reason.
- Abstracts sent by e-mail will not be considered.
- Abstracts are limited to 2,500 characters including spaces. Enter abstract text (ASCII characters only) into the abstract submission form’s summary field.
- Colleagues who have submitted white papers also need to submit an abstract to indicate the desire to present a poster at the workshop.
- Fill out the electronic abstract submission form.
If you need to revise your abstract (prior to the deadline only), return to the abstract submission portion of the meeting portal and click on the “Update” link that appears next to the title of the abstract you submitted.
Poster presenters and attendees are encouraged to discuss the long-term impact of the presented topics, with an eye toward collaboration when submitting white papers to the 2024 Solar and Space Physics Decadal Survey.
Workshop session descriptions can be found in the Heliophysics 2050 Workshop Preceding document.