To View All Submitted E-Posters —
To Submit an E-Poster —
Poster presenters are encouraged to upload an electronic file of their poster(s). Our interactive e-poster system provides additional exposure by giving fellow attendees, as well as those who were unable to attend the meeting, the ability to view posters online. Presenters are strongly encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to increase the visibility of their research.
The deadline for uploading e-posters is Wednesday, September 25, 2019. Poster presenters will only be allowed to submit a file ONCE, so make certain that all typos have been corrected before uploading the file.
Uploading an e-poster is as easy as uploading an abstract:
- Login to the abstract submission page of the Meeting Portal (https://www.hou.usra.edu/meeting_portal/abstract_submission/)
- Next to the listing of your Habitability abstract that was assigned to a poster session, you’ll see an link in the ACTION column
- Click on this link to go to the e-poster upload page
- All e-posters must be submitted in PDF format
- The maximum file size allowed is 6.0 MB
- After using the browse button to locate the file containing your e-poster on your computer, and selecting an appropriate copyright statement, click the “Submit” button ONCE and WAIT for the confirmation screen
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a direct link to your e-poster, or you can view any e-posters that have been submitted by visiting http://www.hou.usra.edu/meetings/habitability2019/eposterindex.cfm
You can also use our abstract search database to find a particular abstract; those with e-posters will have an additional link in the search result for viewing the associated e-poster.