Program and Presenter Information
The 7th International Planetary Dunes workshop will be composed of oral and poster sessions and a one-day field trip.
Detailed information about the agenda is available by viewing the program and abstracts. Authors will not receive notification letters. Please check the author index to see where presentations have been scheduled. Authors should also review their names in these products and, if updates are needed, email them to [email protected].
A computer, LCD projector, and speaker remote will be available for presentations during the oral sessions. To facilitate a smooth transition between speakers, all presentations will be preloaded and tested in advance. Please include your last name and the day of your presentation in the naming of your presentation file. Presenters must submit their presentation by May 9, 2022.
|Poster Lightning Talks Session||May 17, 2022, 5:00–6:30 p.m.|
|Poster Location||McDaniel Hall, Room 101 Lobby|
|Poster Setup||Posters can be hung any time prior to the poster session.|
|Poster Removal||Posters must be removed by 3:00 p.m. on May 19. Posters left behind will be discarded.|
|Poster Size||44" × 44" (110 cm × 110 cm)|
|Materials Provided||Push pins|
Poster presenters will be given the opportunity to upload an electronic version of their poster(s). The e-poster system provides additional opportunities for attendees to view your poster online.
E-poster submission available: May 3, 2022
Deadline to submit e-posters: June 17, 2022
To submit an e-poster:
- Log in to the abstract submission page of the meeting portal: https://www.hou.usra.edu/meeting_portal/abstract_submission/.
- Next to the listing of the abstract assigned to a poster, click on the e-poster link in the action column to go to the e-poster upload page.
- All e-posters must be submitted in PDF format.
- The maximum file size allowed is 10.0 MB.
- Use the browse button to locate the e-poster file on your computer, acknowledge the copyright statement, click the “Submit” button once, and wait for the confirmation screen.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a direct link to your e-poster.
To revise e-posters (before the deadline only):
- Return to the abstract submission page of the meeting portal and click on the e-poster link that appears next to the title of the abstract you submitted.
- Upload the revised version of your e-poster.
To view submitted e-posters:
- Click on the “View E-Posters” link on the workshop website.
- Use the abstract search function to find a particular abstract. Abstracts with e-posters will have an additional link in the search result that allows you to view the associated poster.
Code of Conduct
USRA/LPI is committed to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, race, religion, or other protected status. We do not tolerate harassment of meeting participants in any form. USRA/LPI expects that all participants will abide by this Code of Conduct, creating an environment free from harassment, discrimination, disruption, incivility, or violence of any kind. We expect participants to exercise consideration and respect in their speech and actions and refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior. Report issues, concerns, or violations of this Code of Conduct directly to USRA/LPI management at USRA-LPI Meetings Code of Conduct. The full USRA/LPI Code of Conduct can be found here.