Call for Abstracts
The Future of Ground-Based Research for Magnetospheric and ITM Physics Workshop
March 15–16, 2022
Abstract Deadline Extended — February 25, 2022, 5:00 p.m. U.S. Central Standard Time (GMT -6)
- No late abstracts will be accepted, regardless of the reason.
- Abstracts sent by email will not be considered.
- Abstracts are limited to one page.
- All abstracts must be submitted as PDF files.
- All abstracts must be submitted in U.S. letter size format (8.5” × 11”) and include a one-inch margin on all four sides; A4 submissions will be rejected by the system.
- Abstract file sizes must be no larger than 3 MB; larger files will be automatically rejected by the system.
- If not using the template provided, leave a one-inch margin on all four sides of your document.
Authors are encouraged to start the submission process early so the LPI staff will have time to provide assistance in the event of technical problems. For technical assistance, contact Debbie Mitchell (281-486-2106) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unable to Produce PDF Files? Authors who are unable to produce a PDF file may send their source files (must be in Word or PostScript format) to the LPI no later than February 18, 2022. A PDF file will be created and returned to the author. It is the author’s responsibility to submit the PDF file by the abstract deadline. Source files should be sent to email@example.com.
Abstract Revisions (before the deadline): If you need to replace your abstract file or correct the information submitted on the form, return to the abstract submission portion of the meeting portal and click on the “Update” link that appears next to the title of the abstract you submitted.
Preparation and Submission of Abstracts
Step 1: Download the appropriate template.
Step 2: Write the abstract (no more than one page) using the format shown in the template.
Step 3: Create a PDF file (no larger than 3 MB).
Step 4: Fill out the electronic abstract submission form and upload the abstract file.
Code of Conduct
The LPI is committed to providing a harassment-free experience for participants regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, religion, or other protected status. While attending the meeting or any related ancillary or social events, participants should not engage in harassment in any form. All participants are expected to behave according to professional standards and in accordance with their employers’ policies on appropriate workplace behavior.
To report issues or concerns, contact LPI management at USRA-LPI Meetings Code of Conduct.