Call for Abstracts
Abstract Deadline Extended — June 1, 2020, 5:00 p.m. U.S. Central Daylight Time (GMT -5)
- No late abstracts will be accepted, regardless of the reason.
- Abstracts sent by e-mail will not be considered.
- Abstracts are limited to two pages.
- All abstracts must be submitted in PDF format.
- All abstracts must be submitted in U.S. letter size format (8.5” × 11”) and include a one-inch margin on all four sides; A4 submissions will be rejected by the system.
- Abstract file sizes must be no larger than 3 MB; larger files will be automatically rejected by the system.
- If not using the template provided, leave a one-inch margin on all four sides of your document.
The following topic categories listed on the abstract submission form are solely intended to help the program committee with its review process.
- Ages and/or crater size-frequency distributions
- Crater modification
- Crater morphology and/or morphometry
- Ejecta and secondary craters
- Impacts and atmospheres/climate
- In-situ crater studies
- Laboratory experiments
- Numerical modeling
- Remote sensing
- Tools and automated crater counting
- Other (please specify)
Authors are encouraged to start the submission process early so the LPI staff will have time to provide assistance in the event of technical problems. For technical assistance, contact Debbie Mitchell (281-486-2106), or send an e-mail message to email@example.com.
Unable to Produce PDF Files? Authors who are unable to produce a PDF file may send their source files (must be in Word or PostScript format) to the LPI no later than May 25, 2020. A PDF file will be created and returned to the author, but it is the author’s responsibility to submit the PDF file by the time of the abstract deadline. Source files should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to revise your abstract (prior to the deadline only): If you discover an error and need to replace your abstract file, or correct the information submitted on the form, return to the abstract submission portion of the meeting portal and click on the “Update” link that appears next to the title of the abstract you submitted.
Preparation and Submission of Abstracts
|Step 1:||Download the appropriate template|
|Step 2:||Write the abstract (no more than two pages) using the format shown in the template|
|Step 3:||Create a PDF file (no larger than 3 MB)|
|Step 4:||Fill out the electronic abstract submission form and upload the abstract file|