Program and Presenter Information
The workshop will include invited and contributed talks, panels, and a poster session.
Presentations and detailed information about the agenda are available by viewing the program and abstracts. Authors will not receive notification letters. Please check the author index to see where presentations have been scheduled. Authors should also review their names in these products and, if updates are needed, email them to email@example.com.
Presentation Format: PowerPoint
Template and Slide Size: Use this template for your presentation. The slide size must be set to Widescreen (16:9).
Upload Presentations to Box: https://nasagov.app.box.com/f/ff90ed36756b4fd8af15c2f9a5176c80.
Submission Deadline: November 22, 2022
- Podium for oral presentations
- No laser pointer
Slides will be advanced by the presenter.
- Maximum Dimension: 30” wide x 40” tall
- Push pins will be provided.
- Log in to the abstract submission page of the meeting portal: https://www.hou.usra.edu/meeting_portal/abstract_submission/.
- Next to the listing of the abstract that was assigned to a poster, click on the e-poster link in the action column to go to the e-poster upload page.
- Accepted file format: PDF
- Maximum file size: 10 MB
- Use the browse button to locate the e-poster file on your computer, acknowledge the copyright statement, click the “Submit” button once, and wait for the confirmation screen.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a direct link to your e-poster.
- Return to the abstract submission page of the meeting portal and click on the e-poster link that appears next to the title of the abstract you submitted.
- Upload the revised version of your e-poster.
- Click on the “View E-Posters” link on the workshop website.
- Use the abstract search function to find a particular abstract. Abstracts with e-posters will have an additional link in the search result that allows you to view the associated poster.