Program and Presenter Information
Detailed information about the schedule is available by viewing the program and abstracts. Authors will not receive notification letters. Please check the author index to see where presentations have been scheduled. Authors should also review their names in these products and, if updates are needed, email them to [email protected].
Oral presentations are scheduled for a total of 15 minutes, with 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions. Invited presentations are scheduled for a total of 20 minutes, with 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions. Discussion time is allocated at the end of each day for further conversation about the topics.
Please note that oral presentations will be live (i.e., no pre-recorded talks), and speakers will be sharing their own slides. Speakers are encouraged to use reliable internet connections on the day of their presentation. Presenters will have the opportunity to test and become familiar with the virtual platform before the workshop. An email with detailed instructions will be sent out at a later time.
Presenters are encouraged to read this article for presentation tips: Speak Your Science: How to Give a Better Conference Talk.
For authors who have been assigned a poster presentation, poster titles will be announced during the appropriate session. Questions regarding posters can be addressed during the general discussion each day.
Deadline to submit e-posters: May 8, 2022
E-posters will be available before, during, and after the workshop for attendees and those who cannot attend the workshop. Presenters are urged to take advantage of this opportunity to increase the visibility of their research to a global audience.
To submit an e-poster:
- Log in to the abstract submission page of the meeting portal: https://www.hou.usra.edu/meeting_portal/abstract_submission/.
- Next to the listing of the abstract assigned to a poster, click on the e-poster link in the action column to go to the e-poster upload page.
- All e-posters must be submitted in PDF format.
- The maximum file size allowed is 10.0 MB.
- Use the browse button to locate the e-poster file on your computer, acknowledge the copyright statement, click the “Submit” button once, and wait for the confirmation screen.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a direct link to your e-poster.
To revise e-posters (before the deadline only):
- Return to the abstract submission page of the meeting portal and click on the e-poster link that appears next to the title of the abstract you submitted.
- Upload the revised version of your e-poster.
To view submitted e-posters:
- Click on the “View E-Posters” link on the workshop website.
- Use the abstract search function to find a particular abstract. Abstracts with e-posters will have an additional link in the search result that allows you to view the associated poster.
Code of Conduct
USRA/LPI is committed to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, race, religion, or other protected status. We do not tolerate harassment of meeting participants in any form. USRA/LPI expects that all participants will abide by this Code of Conduct, creating an environment free from harassment, discrimination, disruption, incivility, or violence of any kind. We expect participants to exercise consideration and respect in their speech and actions and refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior. Report issues, concerns, or violations of this Code of Conduct directly to USRA/LPI management at USRA-LPI Meetings Code of Conduct. The full USRA/LPI Code of Conduct can be found here.