Call for Abstracts
The workshop program and abstracts and author index, as prepared for the originally scheduled dates of April 23–24, will remain online until the program for the new dates of November 4-6, 2020 is finalized.
Abstract Deadline — August 26, 2020, 5:00 p.m. U.S. Central Daylight Time (GMT -5)
If you previously submitted an abstract, please resubmit the original or updated version to confirm your inclusion in the updated program.
If you submitted an abstract for the workshop as it was initially scheduled, but will not be able to attend on the new dates, we encourage you to reclassify your abstract as “print-only,” rather than withdrawing it, to allow continued inclusion of your abstract.
New abstracts that were not part of the original submission process are welcome.
- No late abstracts will be accepted, regardless of the reason.
- Abstracts sent by e-mail will not be considered.
- Abstracts are limited to two pages.
- All abstracts must be submitted in PDF format.
- All abstracts must be submitted in U.S. letter size format (8.5” × 11”) and include a one-inch margin on all four sides; A4 submissions will be rejected by the system.
- Abstract file sizes must be no larger than 3 MB; larger files will be automatically rejected by the system.
- If not using the template provided, leave a one-inch margin on all four sides of your document.
First authors are limited to one contributed oral presentation. Invited authors are eligible to submit a contributed presentation.
Authors are encouraged to start the submission process early so the LPI staff will have time to provide assistance in the event of technical problems. For technical assistance, contact Debbie Mitchell (281-486-2106), or send an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unable to Produce PDF Files? Authors who are unable to produce a PDF file may send their source files (must be in Word or PostScript format) to LPI no later than August 21, 2020. A PDF file will be created and returned to the author, but it is the author’s responsibility to submit the PDF file by the time of the abstract deadline. Source files should be sent to email@example.com.
If you need to revise your abstract (prior to the deadline only): If you discover an error and need to replace your abstract file, or correct the information submitted on the form, return to the abstract submission portion of the meeting portal and click on the “Update” link that appears next to the title of the abstract you submitted.
Preparation and Submission of Abstracts
Step 1: Download the appropriate template
Step 2: Write the abstract (no more than two pages) using the format shown in the template
Step 3: Create a PDF file (no larger than 3 MB)
Step 4: Fill out the electronic abstract submission form and upload the abstract file