[an error occurred while processing this directive]
LPI logo

Meeting Planning Services


Travel Reimbursement

Please contact Beth Ha ([email protected]) or Shannon Clark ([email protected]) for additional questions regarding travel reimbursements.

Original receipts, boarding passes, and all forms should be sent to:
Beth Ha
Administrative Assistant II
1 University of New Mexico
MSC03 2050
Albuquerque, NM 87131

Reimbursement forms

Everyone must completely fill out the non-employee reimbursement expense form, dates, times, signature, SSN, etc. The mailing address that it asks for on the form is the address to which the reimbursement will be sent. Be sure this is accurate.

Foreign nationals need supporting documentation (listed on the non-employee reimbursement expense form) and a W-8BEN. Again, this form needs to be completely and accurately filled out. Mistakes cause delays in reimbursement.

University of New Mexico has a policy that reimbursement be requested within 20 days of travel. Please send in the travel documentation as soon as possible. It takes multiple steps and a bit of time for me to create a reimbursement for non-UNM employees.