Program and Presenter Information
Detailed information about the agenda is available by viewing the program and abstracts. Authors will not receive notification letters. Please check the author index to see where presentations have been scheduled. Authors should also review their names in these products and, if updates are needed, email them to [email protected].
To facilitate a smooth transition between speakers, all presentations (in-person and remote) will be collected ahead of time and shared from the room at the venue.
- File name format: PresentationTime_LastName
- Presentation time should use a 24-hour format (e.g., 0830, 1300, or 1415).
- Accepted presentation file format: PowerPoint, 16:9 aspect ratio
- Upload slides to https://app.box.com/f/e25ec81438584718890f3f961ac41070.
- Reference these Box Instructions for more information about uploading files.
- Submission deadline: October 19, 2022, 11:59 p.m. CDT
Presenters will have the opportunity to test and become familiar with the virtual platform before the workshop.
An email with detailed instructions to presenters will be sent out at a later time.
There will be formal poster sessions. If you will be attending in person, you will have the opportunity to hang up a poster that can be viewed by in-person attendees throughout the workshop. If you are participating remotely, you will have the opportunity to upload an e-poster.
In-Person Poster Display
|Poster Location||LPI, Great Room|
|Poster Setup||Posters can be hung at any time throughout the workshop.|
|Poster Removal||Posters should be removed upon conclusion of the workshop. Posters left behind will be discarded.|
|Poster Size||44" × 44" (110 cm × 110 cm)|
|Materials Provided||Push pins|
Deadline to submit e-posters: October 22, 2022
E-Posters are optional but encouraged.
To submit an e-poster:
- Log in to the abstract submission page of the meeting portal: https://www.hou.usra.edu/meeting_portal/abstract_submission/.
- Next to the listing of the abstract that was assigned to a poster, click on the e-poster link in the action column to go to the e-poster upload page.
- All e-posters must be submitted in PDF format.
- The maximum file size allowed is 10.0 MB.
- Use the browse button to locate the e-poster file on your computer, acknowledge the copyright statement, click the “Submit” button once, and wait for the confirmation screen.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a direct link to your e-poster.
To revise e-posters (before the deadline only):
- Return to the abstract submission page of the meeting portal and click on the e-poster link that appears next to the title of the abstract you submitted.
- Upload the revised version of your e-poster.
To view submitted e-posters:
- Click on the “View E-Posters” link on the workshop website.
Use the abstract search function to find a particular abstract. Abstracts with e-posters will have an additional link in the search result that allows you to view the associated poster.
Code of Conduct
USRA/LPI is committed to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, age, race, religion, or other protected status. We do not tolerate harassment of meeting participants in any form. USRA/LPI expects that all participants will abide by this Code of Conduct, creating an environment free from harassment, discrimination, disruption, incivility, or violence of any kind. We expect participants to exercise consideration and respect in their speech and actions and refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior. Report issues, concerns, or violations of this Code of Conduct directly to USRA/LPI management at USRA-LPI Meetings Code of Conduct. The full USRA/LPI Code of Conduct can be found here.