To View All Submitted E-Posters
Poster presenters are encouraged to upload an electronic file of their poster(s). Our interactive e-poster system provides additional exposure by giving fellow attendees, as well as those who were unable to attend the meeting, the ability to view posters online. Presenters are strongly encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to increase the visibility of their research.
To Submit an E-Poster:
The deadline for uploading e-posters is March 6, 2020.
Uploading an e-poster is as easy as uploading an abstract:
- Login to the abstract submission page of the Meeting Portal
- Next to the listing of your 3rd Caves 2020 abstract that was assigned to a poster session, you’ll see a link in the ACTION column
- Click on this link to go to the e-poster upload page
- All e-posters must be submitted in PDF format
- The maximum file size allowed is 10.0 MB
- After using the browse button to locate the file containing your e-poster on your computer, and acknowledging the copyright statement, click the “Submit” button ONCE and WAIT for the confirmation screen
- To find a particular abstract, use the abstract search function. Those with e-posters will have an additional link in the search result to view the associated poster.
To Revise an E-Poster (prior to the deadline only):
If you discover an error and need to replace your file, return to the abstract submission page of the Meeting Portal and click on the “E-POSTER” link that appears next to the title of the abstract you submitted.